The Career Wise journey began in 1981. For over a quarter of a century, we have offered fresh career perspectives to over 100,000 students and thousands of adults in Victoria. We specialise in vocational assessment and coaching, employing highly effective tools to measure interests, aptitudes, personality, values and strengths. Our program inspires students to explore the world around them and gives them the confidence to make decisions. Our ethos is founded upon the belief that people deserve to live meaningful, valued and happy lives.
Committed to self-discovery and wise decision-making, our approach is highly personalised, holistic and supportive. We help people to:
- understand careers within a broader life context
- create opportunities to write and/or re-write the story
- think outside the box and explore new territory
- challenge the way career decisions are made
- understand personality, values and strengths in the context of career
- use courage to reflect, grow and change